Sunday, August 1, 2021

Photograph to Product


 




Original Old Alexandria Photograph

I have a "shop" on Zazzle called Designs by Peggie.  I created this tote bag, and additional products, from a photograph of hanging Wisteria taken in Old Alexandria, Virginia.



Wisteria Tote Bag

Using Adobe Elements I processed the original (lighting, tone, sharpness, color) then cropped it to fit onto the tote bag.  The result is pretty cool.  It's amazing to think that a photograph of hanging wisteria taken several years ago can be adapted to create a product that can be of use as a shopping bag or just to carry items around.   Check out the Wisteria Tote Bag and my other products on Designs by Peggie in Zazzle.




3 comments:

  1. Stunning photo and I loved what you did with the filters and then put it on the tote bag.
    Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete